Our full service contact lens department can help patients find lens options that alleviate the irritations caused by allergies and dry eyes that many lens wearers experience. Talk with any of our board-certified optometrists if you’re experiencing any of these issues.
The latest advancements in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable choice for vision correction. Our team of Optometrists has years of training and experience in fitting the most popular styles of contact lenses, including:
- Gas Permeable Lenses
- Soft Lenses
- 2-Weeks Disposable
- Extended Wear Lenses
- Bifocal Lenses
- Colored Lenses
Top Reasons to Buy Contact Lenses From Burlington Optical:
- You are guaranteed to get the correct lenses with your proper prescription.
- You are guaranteed to get lenses with a current prescription.
- If your lenses are not performing properly, we can correct the problem more easily.
- If you have a defective lens, we will replace it free of charge.
- Our prices are competitive with most mail-order or discount providers.
- You will be getting the lenses from an authorized distributor of the brand you wear. We accept most insurances.
- Convenient, accurate online ordering from the comfort of your home.
|Oasys for Astigmatism||Avaira Toric|
|Oasys for Presbyopia||Proclear Daily|
|Acuvue Advance Plus||Proclear Daily Multifocal|
|Acuvue 1 Day Moist||Biofinity|
|Acuvue 1 Day Astigmatism||Biofinity Toric|
|Acuvue Tru Eye||Biofinity Multifocal|
|Air Optix Aqua||PureVision|
|Air Optix Astigmatism||PureVision Toric|
|Air Optix Multifocal||PureVision Multifocal|
|Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus||Bio True Dailies|
If you are looking for eyeglasses or contact lenses in Boston, look no further than Burlington Optical.