Childhood Eye Disorders:
- Amblyopia or “lazy eye”: Unequal vision between the eyes even with corrective measures
- Leukocoria: White spot in the pupil
- Congenital glaucoma: Light sensitivity and enlargement of the cornea
- Conjunctivitis or “pinkeye”: Infection of the conjunctiva
- Nystagmus: Rapid involuntary eye movements
- Strabismus: Crossed, turned outward, or vertically misaligned eyes
Burlington Eye Associates’ team of well-trained and caring ophthalmologists utilizes the latest diagnostic tools to give patients the most thorough exams. You can take comfort in knowing that your child will receive care from leading ophthalmologists.
To schedule an appointment, simply call our office.